SaaS-based software is the future and SmartBorder is proud to have been one of the pioneers of this ground-breaking technology. SaaS stands for “Software as a Service” and means that the application is hosted in an off-site location and accessed by any computer, anywhere, via the internet.
What are the advantages of SaaS for you?
- No IT resources and no dedicated hardware = no additional costs
All you need to fully maximize SmartBorder is a PC with internet access. There’s no need for dedicated servers, terminals or other hardware office or the additional IT resources to maintain them.
- You’ll be up and running quickly With no hardware installation and configuration necessary, deploying SmartBorder is fast and straightforward. New accounts with no customization can be fully trained and operational within two weeks.
- Faster delivery of new technology and updates As SmartBorder applications are hosted in one location and accessed by our customers through the internet, we are able to apply new software features or implement new Customs compliance requirements and updates internally and they’re there for you the next time you log in. This means zero downtime and effort for you.
- Access from anywhere in the world On a business trip or vacation? Or, worst case, what happens if your business location is unreachable because of disaster? With SmartBorder, your ABI software and all your related data is as close as the nearest PC with internet access.
- Data backup every 15 minutes SmartBorder uses the absolute best industry practices in redundancy and security to ensure that you can access your data whenever you need it. Rest assured, our system has maintained 99.999% uptime over the past five years and we are continually striving to improve on that.
Talk to us today. Ask us how SmartBorder’s ground-breaking technology can specifically help your business and request a live demo by calling 1-800-572-2734 or email us.