SmartBorder™ Ocean AMS
The SmartBorder Ocean AMS application allows you to transmit required advance manifest information for ocean cargo to US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) through their new ACE system. The system is currently in use by Non-vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCCs), freight forwarders, and customs brokers to quickly and easily file the manifest data.
Enable compliance of your ocean cargo filings.
File easily and accurately.
Helpful features such as copy transaction, clearly highlighted mandatory fields and validations make it easy to file.
Certified by CBP to meet the latest requirements with CBP’s ACE system and updated with any necessary regulatory changes everytime you login.
Provides at a glance visibility so you can easily view the status of your manifest filings
- Files through the ACE system
- Copy transaction function
- File for multiple SCAC codes
- Transmit Permit to transfer (PTT)
- Direct connection line with CBP’s ACE system for fast responses
- Transmit In-bond and conveyance arrival, equipment inventory, and general order status
- Print Inward Cargo Declaration
- (CBP Form 1302)Transaction grid displays vessel info, bill of lading, dates, and whether the AMS is completed and/or on file
- Validation tool warns you of errors and missing data before you transmit
- Attach and print delivery orders
- Mandatory fields highlighted in yellow
- Transaction notes to record important details about transaction
- Store transactions as templates
- Create billing invoices for clients
- Stores recently used vessel names
Available as a standalone tool or integrated with our other applications.
Our applications work well on their own or integrated together. We are flexible. Whether you need to license one module, or implement our entire compliance software suite, we have a cost effective plan to suit your needs. Plus, expert-led training is always included.
Call 1-800-572-2734 or contact us by email
Hosted on the Internet. Accessible from anywhere.
All SmartBorder applications are SaaS-based which means they are hosted on the internet, accessed, and used through any PC with an internet connection. Using SaaS based software saves your company time and money with no IT resources or dedicated hardware required.Learn more about SaaS
Pay-per-use. No long term contracts.
Our ASP-based platform offers you an extremely cost effective billing model. A small, one-time licensing fee followed by a pay-per-use plan with no locked-in contractual obligations. The best part is you pay one license fee, regardless of the number of users and locations you have.