In modern global trade, it is normal that not all information is available at time of import. Reconciliation allows the importer to file the entry with the best available information at that time, and then follow up with corrected information. Data elements such as value, classification, or free trade agreeements are commonly corrected during the Reconciliation entry.
Reconciliation has always been a complex and time consuming process for filers. SmartBorder talked to their customers to find out how to make this process less painful and more profitable.
Import entry data from Excel, make batch changes, double check your data with excellent validations. Reconciliation is now easy.
Designed and built utilizing the same cutting edge innovations that power our industry leading ABI and ACE solutions, you can trust it to increase your productivity while lowering your costs.
SmartBorder Reconciliation Features
- Import entry data from Excel to file your reconciliation – even if its from another broker or another entry system.
- Entries done in SmartBorder are easily attached to the reconciliation entry
- Make batch updates to multiple lines or entries
- Edit values in a format similar to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Switch between Entry-by-Entry or Aggregate filing
- Pre-populate data from customer profile and default settings
- Produce reports necessary for CBP in Microsoft Excel
- SaaS-based, meaning you access the most current, up-to-date software every time via the internet – with no incremental IT resources or hardware required
- Intuitive and easy to use with customizable screens and fields
- Access Reconciliation securely and quickly through our dedicated MQ Series fiber optic line
- Permanently stores all transaction records and properties
- Ad hoc and customizable reports
- Data validation functionality ensures accurate data in every submission
- Backed with the same world-class training and support that has earned us a 99% client retention rate
Available as a standalone tool or as a completely integrated module with our other applications, SmartBorder Reconciliation allows any company to meet their reconciliation compliance requirements in the most seamless, cost effective method on the market. What’s more, it’s the perfect solution for any consultant looking to diversify and grow their business by offering reconciliation services.
View a quick overview of filing Reconciliation in SmartBorder:
Talk to us today. Download the Reconciliation product sheet. Ask us how SmartBorder can specifically help you meet your Reconciliation requirements and request a live demo. Call 1-800-572-2734 or e-mail us.