In today’s competitive business environment, companies are constantly implementing programs to control operational costs. Participating in the FTZ program can help cut costs by providing duty and tax savings.
SmartBorder provides a simple solution for filing FTZ e214 and PTT.
Leveraging our successful history building SaaS based compliance software, the FTZ e214 module is built with the latest technology to provide the features and validations you would expect from a leading compliance software provider. The module can be used on its own or alongside our ABI software suite.
SmartBorder FTZ e214 Features
- Simple, intuitive filing of the e214 admission
- Electronic communication interface with Customs and Border Protection provides quick transmission results to keep your freight moving
- Easily view admission filing status and other useful information about your e214 from the dashboard in real time
- Create custom dashboards, searches and watch lists so you can easily see the statuses and data you want to see
- SmartBorder’s technology guides users to get it right the first time—saving time and reducing CBP errors and rejects
- Mandatory fields are highlighted for easy data entry
- Validation tools display errors and warnings. Clicking on a validation takes you directly to the field that needs correction
- Zone operators can now electronically send a Permit to Transfer, notify CBP of goods arrival or refusal, and concurrences.
- Zone operators have FTZ Audit reporting capabilities to track quantities concurred and received in their zone for each e214 admission
- Import a previous e214
- Easily print, save, or email a 214 form
- Save party information to the database for future use
- Export e214 to an XML file to easily import into another system
View a quick overview of filing FTZ e214 in SmartBorder:
Ask us how SmartBorder can specifically help you meet your FTZ e214 requirements and request a live demo. Call 1-800-572-2734 or e-mail us.