In modern global trade, it is normal that not all information is available at time of import. Reconciliation allows the importer to file the entry with the best available information at that time, and then follow up with corrected information. Data elements such as value, classification, or free trade agreeements are commonly corrected during the Reconciliation entry.
Reconciliation made easy.
Import from Excel.
Import entry data from Excel to file your reconciliation – even if its from another broker or another entry system.
Make batch updates to multiple lines or entries. Edit values in a format similar to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Easily generate reports.
The system generates the reports necessary for CBP in Microsoft Excel in a concise, easy to read format. You can use the reports for your auditing as well.
Full featured. Built on feedback from our customers.
Reconciliation has always been a complex and time-consuming process for filers. We talked to our customers to find out how to make this process less painful and more profitable. The result is an application that makes it easy to start filing reconciliation.
- Entries done in SmartBorder are easily attached to the reconciliation entry
- Edit values in a format similar to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Switch between Entry-by-Entry or Aggregate filing
- Pre-populate data from customer profile and default settings
- Produce reports necessary for CBP in Microsoft Excel
- SaaS-based, meaning you access the most current, up-to-date software every time via the internet with no incremental IT resources or hardware required
- Intuitive and easy to use with customizable screens and fields
- Access Reconciliation securely and quickly through our dedicated MQ Series fiber optic line
- Permanently stores all transaction records and properties
- Ad hoc and customizable reports
- Data validation functionality ensures accurate data in every submission
- Backed with the same world-class training and support that has earned us a 99% client retention rate
Available as a standalone tool or integrated with our other applications.
Our applications work well on their own or integrated together. We are flexible. Whether you need to license one module, or implement our entire compliance software suite, we have a cost effective plan to suit your needs. Plus, expert-led training is always included.
Call 1-800-572-2734 or contact us by email
Hosted on the Internet. Accessible from anywhere.
All SmartBorder applications are SaaS-based which means they are hosted on the internet, accessed, and used through any PC with an internet connection. Using SaaS based software saves your company time and money with no IT resources or dedicated hardware required.Learn more about SaaS
Pay-per-use. No long term contracts.
Our ASP-based platform offers you an extremely cost effective billing model. A small, one-time licensing fee followed by a pay-per-use plan with no locked-in contractual obligations. The best part is you pay one license fee, regardless of the number of users and locations you have.