FTZ program participation is about cutting costs by reducing duties and taxes. SmartBorder FTZ makes it easier to obtain those savings. With its simple, intuitive electronic filing interface, the app links you directly to CBP. Reduce delays. Track inventory. Stay compliant with stored electronic records.
Everything you need for easy FTZ filing.
Get it right the first time, every time. Our industry leading SmartBorder technology guides you through each FTZ filing. Mandatory fields are highlighted for faster data entry. Validation tools display errors and warnings for faster correction. Save party information to the database for future use. Easily print, save, or email any FTZ form.
Prevent data errors and wasted time that can occur with paper by filing your 214 form electronically.
Use the admission history to keep an electronic paper trail that you can use for reporting, auditing, and record keeping purposes.
Keep track of inventory.
Zone operators have FTZ Audit reporting capabilities to track quantities concurred and received in their zone for each e214 admission.
Feature rich. Built on customer feedback.
Make FTZ a competitive advantage. With SmartBorder FTZ, you’ll file faster and more accurately, reducing delays and maintaining a clear view of your shipments and inventories. Create custom dashboards, searches, and watch lists. Validate automatically to eliminate errors and omissions. A simple, powerful solution.
- Simple, intuitive filing of the e214 admission.
- Electronic communication interface with Customs and Border Protection provides quick transmission results to keep your freight moving.
- Easily view admission filing status and other useful information about your e214 from the dashboard in real time.
- Create custom dashboards, searches and watch lists so you can easily see the statuses and data you want to see.
- SmartBorder’s technology guides users to get it right the first time—saving time and reducing CBP errors and rejects.
- Mandatory fields are highlighted for easy data entry.
- Validation tools display errors and warnings. Clicking on a validation takes you directly to the field that needs correction.
- Zone operators can now electronically send a Permit to Transfer, notify CBP of goods arrival or refusal, and concurrences.
- Zone operators have FTZ Audit reporting capabilities to track quantities concurred and received in their zone for each e214 admission.
- Import a previous e214.
- Easily print, save, or email a 214 form.
- Save party information to the database for future use.
Standalone. Or an integrated suite.
Our applications work well on their own or integrated. Whether you want to license a single module or implement our entire compliance software suite, SmartBorder offers a cost-effective plan to suit your needs. Expert-led training is always included.
Call 1-800-572-2734 or contact us
Fully online. Accessible from anywhere.
All SmartBorder applications are SaaS-based and PC-based. You need only an internet connection. SaaS software saves your company time and money, requiring no added IT resources or dedicated hardware.Learn more about SaaS
Pay-per-use. No long-term contracts.
You only pay for what you use. A small, one-time licensing fee establishes a pay-per-use plan with no locked-in contractual obligations. There are zero user licensing fees no matter how many users and locations.