SmartBorder™ AES Exports
Electronic Export Information (EEI) is acquired and compiled by the government for official export statistics as well as export control to ensure that specific goods aren’t being shipped to undesirable countries, organizations or individuals. Smartborder AES was designed to make that filing an easy process while enabling compliance/
Everything you need for easy exports filing.
Quick filing and acceptance.
File AES securely and quickly through our dedicated MQ Series fiber optic line.
Reduces redundant keying by automatically populating frequently used fields.
Data validation and clearly highlighted mandatory fields ensures accurate data in every transmission.
Features that you expect from a leading compliance application.
Designed and built utilizing the same innovations that power our industry leading ABI and ACE solutions, you can trust it to increase your productivity while lowering your costs.
- SaaS-based, meaning you access the most current, up-to-date software every time via the internet – with no incremental IT resources or hardware required
- Intuitive and easy to use with customizable screens and fields
- Accesses AES securely and quickly through our dedicated MQ Series fiber optic line
- Permanently stores all transaction records and properties
- Reduces redundant keying by automatically populating frequently used fields
- Ad hoc and customizable reports
- Data validation functionality ensures accurate data in every submission
- Backed with the same world-class training and support that has earned us a 99% client retention rate
Available as a standalone tool or integrated with our other applications.
Our applications work well on their own or integrated together. We are flexible. Whether you need to license one module, or implement our entire compliance software suite, we have a cost effective plan to suit your needs. Plus, expert-led training is always included.
Call 1-800-572-2734 or contact us by email
Hosted on the Internet. Accessible from anywhere.
All SmartBorder applications are SaaS-based which means they are hosted on the internet, accessed, and used through any PC with an internet connection. Using SaaS based software saves your company time and money with no IT resources or dedicated hardware required.Learn more about SaaS
Pay-per-use. No long term contracts.
Our ASP-based platform offers you an extremely cost effective billing model. A small, one-time licensing fee followed by a pay-per-use plan with no locked-in contractual obligations. The best part is you pay one license fee, regardless of the number of users and locations you have.