AurionPro SCM for Supplier Collaboration & Visibility
Accurate on-time delivery depends on supply chain visibility. AurionPro SCM is the ideal solution. View orders, shipments, and stock at every location. Monitor supplier KPIs. Manage LSPs, vendors, and suppliers from one dashboard. Integrate with your ERP system for improved decision making and cost control.
Collaborate with confidence.
Brand owners must deliver the right quantity of product at the right time. But lack of supply chain visibility creates problems. AurionPro SCM Supplier Collaboration is the solution. You’ll have complete end-to-end supply chain dashboard visibility. See stock availability at every location. Verify costs and invoices. Get proactive alerts and progress reports.
Right quantity of product at the right time.
See status of orders, shipments and stocks - both in transit, across locations along with the proactive controls in supply chain.
Monitor KPIs of suppliers.
The platform provides a single window view to Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, Warehouse Managers, and specialized logistics providers to track performance.
Pick up where ERP leaves off.
Most brand owners have invested in an ERP solution to take care of corporate functions, however most of these solutions fall short when it comes to supply chain visibility and control.
The right capabilities to better collaborate with suppliers.
- Complete end-to-end visibility window of supply chain
- Visibility dashboard for managing LSPs, vendors and suppliers
- Drill down view across different dimensions
- Global inventory visibility across different stocking points
- In-transit inventory visibility
- Proactive alerts and exceptions
- Easy to integrate with ERP system
- Improved visibility and control of supply chain
- Increased supply chain efficiency and service levels
- Unlocking working capital by transforming into a lean supply chain
- Help to monitor KPIs of suppliers and service providers
- Monitor and reduce cost components across the supply chain
- Improve reliability of supply chain performance